We paddle in one or two-person "hot dogs" (inflatable kayak's) through the beautiful Collegats gorge.
- Length of trip: 10 km li>
- Maximum per activity: 8 persons li>
- Minimum age: 10 years li>
- Price: € 50.00 pp li>
- Price for camping guests: € 45.00 pp li>
- Technical personal material (wetsuit, life jacket, helmet, paddle, etc.) li>
- Technical group material (first aid kit, etc.) li>
- Qualified guide (Dutch, English, German) li>
- Liability insurance li>
Bring your own
- shoes that can get wet (preferably sneakers) li>
- Drinking water li>
- Sunscreen li>
- Towel li>
- Swimwear (for under your wetsuit) li>
- Snack (on the road) li>
- Car (possibly can ride together) li>
Detailed description of the day
If anyone has complete personal material we will leave towards the exit location, about 5 minutes drive from the site. Here we park one of the cars we drive to the boarding place.
After we changed clothes are and the boats have prepared an instruction on safety procedures. We will of course also tell you how to paddle and steer.
After that we start the journey, first by a small village and then through the beautiful Collegats gorge.
Along the way there is for young and old enough to see and do and there are even a few challenges on the way ...