- Duration of trip: 4 hours li>
- Maximum group size: 8 people li>
- Minimum age: 14 years li>
- Price: € 55.00 pp li>
- Price for camping guests: € 49.50 pp li> ul>
- Technical personal material (wetsuit, life jacket, helmet, hydrospeed board, flippers, etc.) li>
- Technical group material (first aid kit, etc.) li>
- Qualified guide (Dutch, English, German) li>
- Liability insurance li>
Bring your own
- Drinking water li>
- Sunscreen li>
- Towel li>
- Swimwear (for under your wetsuit) li>
- Snack (on the road) li>
- Cab (possibly can ride together) li>
Detailed description of the day
If anyone has complete personal material we will leave towards the exit location, about 30 minutes drive from the campsite. Here we park one of the cars we drive to the boarding place.
After we changed clothes you'll get an instruction and there is some time to practice before we go into the 'big water'.
Here we'll practise some techniques to maneuver and avoid the stones.
When we are done practising it's time to go down river in the whitewater with the big rapids.
If you still have energy after one trip we can do a second one and maybe a third if there is still time. When all our energy is gone we return to the campsite, this is likely around 3 pm.