The abseil canyon is near the camp and is one of the most beautiful canyons in the area. She is known for her spectacular abseil of 20 meters in a cave. This is also where her name comes from "Barranc de l'Infern" which means gorge of the underworld. It is a beautiful piece of nature, and certainly a trip that will stay long in.
- Duration of the trip: 4 uur
- Maximum group size: 10 personen
- Minimum age: 7 jaar
- Price: € 55,00 pp
- Price for camping guests: € 49,50 pp
- Technical personal material (wetsuit, helmet, harness, etc.) li>
- Technical group equipment (ropes, first aid kit, etc.) li>
- Qualified guide (Dutch, English, German) li>
- Liability li> ul>
Bring your own
- shoes that can get wet (preferably sneakers) li>
- Drinking water li>
- Sunscreen li>
- Towel li>
- Swimwear (for under your wetsuit) li>
- Snack (on the road) li>
- Car (possibly can ride together) li> ul>
Detailed description of the day
If we all abseiling familiar a little bit with the rappelling we will gather again after a short break in the material storage.
Here the personal materials are presented and appropriate.
If anyone has complete personal material we will leave for the canyon, about 5 minuuten drive from the site.
We stabbing the river through a strum job after the walk starts up. This walk takes about half an hour.
Once there we will change and after a briefing we get into the canyon.
Now come the morning practiced techniques in handy so we have all the time in the canyon to enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
We end the tour in the river where we can rest from all the impressions
can let us drift with the current and delicious For those who still do not have enough of waiting as a small surprise.
We expect around 16 o'clock to be back at the campsite.