Raft trip collegats gorge
If the whitewater on the "upper part" is too intense for you, you can also choose the rafting trip through the Collegats gorge. This program is also very suitable for families with children. We take the raft through the beautiful Collegats gorge. Here we come to whitewater passages but also a wonderful piece of nature. While whitewater slightly less intense than the trip on the "upper" is certainly enough challenge for both young and old. This program is suitable for children over 6 years with a swimming certificate.
- Length of trip: 10 km li>
- Up to a raft: 8 person li>
- Minimum age: 6 years li>
- Price: € 50,00 pp li>
- Price for camping guests: € 45,00 pp li>
- Technical personal material (wetsuit, life jacket, helmet, paddle, etc.) li>
- Technical group material (raft, first aid kit, etc.) li>
- Qualified guide (Dutch, English, German) li>
- Liability li>
Bring your own
- shoes that can get wet (preferably sneakers) li>
- Drinking water li>
- Sunscreen li>
- Towel li>
- Swimwear (for under your wetsuit) li>
- Snack (on the road) li>
- Car (possibly can ride together) li>
Detailed description of the day
If anyone has complete personal material we will leave towards the exit location, about 5 minutes drive from the site. Here we park one of the cars we drive to the boarding place.
After we changed clothes are and the boats have prepared an instruction on safety procedures.
Here is a small beach where we can all just quietly practice the procedures.
After that we start the journey, first by a small village and then through the beautiful Collegats gorge.
Along the way there is for young and old enough to see and do and there are even a few challenges on the way ...