Equipped with flippers and an extra thick wetsuit 'pinball' We lying on a bodyboard by high waves and 'deep' water pits. An activity for the daredevils with some power in the legs.
- Duration of trip: 4 hours li>
- Maximum group size: 4 people li>
- Minimum age: 14 years li>
- Price: € 55.00 pp li>
- Price for camping guests: € 49.50 pp li> ul>
- Technical personal material (wetsuit, life jacket, helmet, hydrospeed board, flippers, etc.) li>
- Technical group material (first aid kit, etc.) li>
- Qualified guide (Dutch, English, German) li>
- Liability insurance li>
Bring your own
- shoes that can get wet (preferably sneakers) li>
- Drinking water li>
- Sunscreen li>
- Towel li>
- Swimwear (for under your wetsuit) li>
- Snack (on the road) li>
- Cab (possibly can ride together) li>
Detailed description of the day
If anyone has complete personal material we will leave towards the exit location, about 30 minutes drive from the site. Here we park one of the cars we drive to the boarding place.
After we changed clothes are an instruction and there is some time to practice before we go into the violent route.
Here are some techniques will be taught to maneuver and avoid the stones.
If we all do this a little below the knee then it's time to brave the waves.
If you still have energy after one sailing over then we can do it again the range, or even sail a little longer and more technical route. If all the energy then we return to the campsite is likely that around 3 pm.